Westgear is committed to safety and we adhere to your company policies and procedures; as well as operating under our own Health, Safety, Security and Environment Management. Westgear contributes positively to your safety principles. This is proven through the numerous commendations we have received.
Westgear is proud of our expanding team of dedicated employees and the expertise that makes the company. We are committed to providing quality alignment services outstanding customer service.
We know from experience that every project has constantly changing requirements. Different resources are needed at different times, we know it’s not easy keeping up with the fundamentals of all the new technologies, let alone getting the most out of them. That’s why you can rely on our field-trained experts to provide comprehensive support for all our technical products, wherever you are.
Every member of our technical team is trade-qualified and has significant field experience. We can supply technicians for both onshore and offshore and have completed:
- OPITO Approved BOSIET 5700– Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (HUET)
- OPITO Approved ( CA-EBS ) Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System
- Provide First Aid V2 HLTAID003
- Appointed Persons Section 44 Certificate
- MSIC – Maritime Security Identification Card
- High Risk License
Providing highly qualified, trade certified technicians ensures we are technically sound to support you and to work with you to find a solution.
When should you call us?
- Do you have a planned maintenance repair?
- An unexpected defect that requires immediate attention?
We are here to help get your equipment operating again.Get in touch